Predictions for 2011 on CD
PDF digital book – NO shipping. After purchasing you will download this item to view it. That means it is not a book made of paper.
© 21 December 2010, John Hogue, All rights reserved. 36,338 words, 137 pages, 39 color photos, graphics. Published by HogueProphecy Publishing
Predictions for 2011
A Future of Tangled Times Ready to Snap
The new Predictions e-Book from John Hogue, the man who in 2009 successfully predicted the passing of the US Health Care Bill for early 2010 when most forecasters thought it impossible, and presaged no war with Iran in 2010 despite much feverish anticipation in the summer. (See pp. 34, 92 Predictions for 2010).
John Hogue grasps the chaotic threads of time coming in 2011, and chronicles a year of destiny, when the old and familiar fabric of a now dying age ensnares a future that wants to break free. In this new e-Book Hogue draws a new future that favors the bold. Those who turn their attention away from the past can weave a new Lifeline to the Future, and according to Hogue, 2011 is the year individuals can begin redesigning the human dream and knit together an undiscovered new destiny.
Are you ready? Read this book and find out.
Windows of Opportunity in 2011:
In 2011, systemic flaws become even more obvious in government. There is a counterfeiting of federal reserves in America and Europe. The time has come to fix these and other financial defects of Wall Street and Main Street, but if the world’s economists and politicians remain stubbornly unreformed, time runs out!
Watch! The systemic becomes sustain-ic failures in the next global economic crisis.
And yet. . .
There are fewer wars than in centuries. Shared economic success is putting a stake in the heart of extreme terrorism. Expanding wealth in the developing nations creates a climate of hope and creativity in formerly war-torn continents. And a new era of middle class dynamism now stretches across the world thanks to an emerging, exciting, interconnected global society never before seen. Actions in 2011 launch and define the course of a new decade.
Yet be warned. John Hogue foresees this window of opportunity closing.
A Few Predictions for 2011:
- The date of the next economic crisis is foreseen in the book Predictions for 2011. Signs of how it can be prevented are also given.
- The gigantic American military industrial complex seeks a reason-for-being in new war markets.
- Peace in Palestine is coming sooner than anyone can imagine. So is war with Iran as consequence. The years for conflict are given.
- President Obama, like his favorite, President Abraham Lincoln, shares a critical need to see his fortunes change in “year three” of his presidency. The year 2011 is Barack Obama’s 1863 – will he manage?
- A new Global Aristocracy makes its move to take over the US government of the corporate, buy the corporate, for the corporate. Will there be push back? Hogue introduces the idea of a a second American Revolution and when it’s coming.
- 2011 is the year of military crises caused by failed states, such as Pakistan and North Korea.
Use Predictions for 2011 to set yourself free from the unraveling chaos of a dying age.
by Francesca Crolley; Date Added: Sunday 30 January, 2011
I enjoyed the insightful observations and connections made between past, present, and potential futures. I really appreciated the explanation of the constellations and how those forces influence current/future events. A great read that is not hype, but rather is grounded in truth and sincerity.
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars
by Brad Fuhs; Date Added: Tuesday 18 January, 2011
A must read for those interested in seeing a peak into the potential future.
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars